With practices developed during the COVID-19 pandemic, Elderly Services can provide safe connections with telephone nursing outreach and telephone companionship.
Through our telephone outreach and support:
- We provide education and advice related to health and medical concerns.
- We serve as a communication link with doctors’ offices and pharmacies.
- We monitor your physical well-being.
- We encourage and advise about self-care.
- We monitor your psychological well-being.
- We monitor your family needs.
- We offer you affection and companionship.
- We alleviate isolation and loneliness.
Can we help you with a new model of connection, and a new version of belonging? Call us at 802.388.3983.