As Elderly Services offers in-person services again on our campus in Middlebury, we understand that COVID-19 still represents a threat to our community. We continue to require vaccinations and indoor masking at Project Independence. And we are continuing to offer social distance services as necessary. They include:
- Online, live eldercare entertainment and activities.
- Online lifelong learning classes.
- Telephone nursing calls and psycho-social support.
- Individual, couple, and family counseling.
- Geriatric social work.
- Caregiver support and education.
- Help finding in-home respite.